Friday 31 October 2008

So, a blog, eh?

My first blog, my first post, my first worry is whether to use Verdana or Arial. I've always had a liking of Verdana to be honest. I'd write more stuff in that font if it was allowed in academic essays. Either that or Comic Sans just to irritate anyone who read them. Anywho, I digress...

To be honest I doubt many people will read this. I might put a note about it on good ol' Facey B and maybe at the bottom of my e-mails on MSN. That said, I don't send too many e-mails, and how many people really take any note of peoples websites? I guess we'll see, eh? No doubt it'll be a cheaper, less efficient form of a diary for me. Although I've not had the best track record with keeping them up to date.

So, I really should have started a blog a month or so ago, to chronicle the second trip to Japan and all the goodness involved therein. Didn't think of it though. Go figure. Instead I might upload a few pictures from that time and talk about them a bit along with talking about whatever else is going on in my life. Uni, work, my interest in games, films and the synergy therein, anything else in between. Sounds rivetting, no?

I guess since this is the first post I should keep this short. Or... short for me. Well, I'll update this tomorrow if I remember I even have this!

{Insert witty/cynical/awesome signing out message here}

No comments: